When you think 2020 now, you might think about how we have a new outlook on everyday life. It may seem even tougher to try and maintain that healthy work-life balance routine that we all once may have taken for granted. COVID-19 has thrown a wrench into everyone’s lives at this point and it is important to make sure not to lose sight of your overall work-life balance goals. Here are a couple challenges many face during these times:
1. Maintaining physical health
-Challenge yourself to get at least 30-60 minutes of exercise a day. Whether it is at a home gym, or even tuning into different Home Workout channels on Youtube. Any exercise is positive exercise.
-Pick up on a new diet. It may seem easier now than ever to pick up your phone and order that favorite pizza of yours, or break open the junk food drawer. Challenge yourself to start a 14-day, or 30 day diet!
2. Maintain mental health
- Work on eliminating bad habits. We all have them! Challenge yourself to list some of those bad habits you may possess and work to erase them.
- Keep in touch with those you are closest with. Picking up the phone and facetiming family during these challenging times, or even checking in with close friends will go a long way to keeping a positive mindset!
3. Maintain productivity at home
- Put in the same time and effort as you would if you were in the office. Make sure to keep setting weekly/monthly goals and keep a solid routine to help you stay on track and surpass your goals.
- Start a new home project. We have all the time in the world outside of those normal work hours. Challenge yourself to get out there and start that new home project you have been putting off for a while.
These practices have went a long way for me in the last month and hopefully they will have a positive impact on you as well!
No matter how detailed or unique a shipment may be, we have the expertise and outsourcing capabilities to fully streamline your supply chain. Connect with the best strategic alliances that offer valuable solutions, equipment and long-term growth.Contact ARL Network